Re: [stellation-res] fix bug in 'list versions', better handling of executable attribute

On Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 01:50:04PM -0400, Mark C. Chu-Carroll wrote:
> On Monday 15 July 2002 01:33 pm, Dave Shields wrote:
> > Checkin core, main&&7:
> >
> > Fix Bug 21509 -- Problems with list versions
> >
> > Also improved handling of executable attribute, so that change in mode now
> > will show up in workspace state. A byproduct of testing this change also
> > uncoved a problem in workspace save/restore that has been fixed.
>
> The merge for this went smooth as silk now that the directory glitch
> is fixed. Hurrah!
>
> This change is now installed on the watson stellation server. There's also
> a dist bundle to match.
>
> 	-Mark
>

> --
> Mark Craig Chu-Carroll,  IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
> *** The Stellation project: Advanced SCM for Collaboration
> ***		http://www.eclipse.org/stellation
> *** Work Email: mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  ------- Personal Email: markcc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Good news, but now that multiple users have been eliminated, it's easy to see versions
not listed in proper order. I'll fix this now.

dave
--
Dave Shields, IBM Research, shields@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.eclipse.org/stellation

Back to the top