[stellation-res] javadoc-related updates

From now on, whenever I update the master source on the svc server at Research, I'll post the commit
comments to this list. Our plan is that these updates will appear on our Eclipse site within a day.

core:

Remove top-level package.html and add meaningful top-level overview.html
for generating javadoc.

misc:

Update build.xml handling of javadoc so there are two doc-related targets
  doc           builds javadoc and resolves external links using 'link' to refernence the web
  doc-unlinked  builds javadoc just for Stellation core without resolving links

As an aside, when we built the first version of the source on the server by exporting the
source back from the CVS server on Eclipse, we forgot to delete all those CVS subdirectories
(there were 108 of them, each with three files). It was easy to remove them using svc:
   cd org.eclipse.stellation.core
   find . -name CVS -exec rm -r {} \;
   svc sync
   svc ci
and so forth for the other three directories.

Indeed this is the reason why svc places all its administrative info in a single directory,
as I never liked having all those CVS directories lurking about.

dave

--
Dave Shields, IBM Research, shields@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.eclipse.org/stellation

Back to the top