Re: [stellation-res] Updated tar posted

On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 03:04:57PM -0400, Jim Wright - IBM Research wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've posted an updated tar file to the downloads area, reflecting
> various code cleanups (mostly Javadoc-related) over the past
> few days.  The name of the file has not changed:
> it's still stellation-0.1.tgz.

It's bad form to change the contents of a distribution file and not change its name, as
this can be a source of great confusion when two users report different results without
knowing they are using a different download.

dave
--
Dave Shields, IBM Research, shields@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.eclipse.org/stellation

Back to the top