[stellation-res] downloading?

I've very interested in the Stellation project ... It appears, though, that
the svc download page on eclipse.org is not there yet.  Can you send a
mailing list message out with download or cvs repository information?  It
appears you guys have been working on this project for at least a couple
years (the older docs you referenced say that you were at CVS level of
functionality in Nov of 2000).  What is the stability of svc?  Is it at a
level that I could switch off of CVS now? (the sooner the better, though i
notice you guys are hosting in CVS, not it SVC :( )

Thanks a lot --
Mike Schrag

Back to the top