Re: [stardust-dev] Stardust AuditTrail DB setup Issue

http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/489607/

Von: stardust-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:stardust-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Kadayamkot, Rajeesh Kumar
Gesendet: Dienstag, 14. Januar 2014 07:52
An: stardust-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [stardust-dev] Stardust AuditTrail DB setup Issue

Hi,

I’m working on a workflow designing using Stardust, and trying to configure MySQL as AuditTrail database. I set up all the necessary configurations changes as per the Stardust help, but when I try to start Tomcat server, where the project added, it throws below exception. I’m using My SQL 5.6.15 version. Could you please help me to fix this issue.

14:24:00 WARN  [main      ] SQL                       - Failed query: SELECT oid, type, code, stamp, state, partition FROM audittrail.daemon_log WHERE (audittrail.daemon_log.code = 0 AND audittrail.daemon_log.stamp > 0)

14:24:00 WARN  [main      ] Session                   - Failed executing query.

com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'partition FROM audittrail.daemon_log WHERE (audittrail.daemon_log.code = 0 AND a' at line 1

        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)

        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)

        at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:411)

        at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:386)

        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1054)

        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:4237)

        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:4169)

        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2778)

        at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2819)

The error looks like we are using “PARTITION” as a column name which is a reserved keyword in MySQL 5.6 version. When this error occurred while AuditTrail schema creation, I modified the ddl by adding ` (escape character) to all the reserved words (eg: `partition’,’code’ etc).

Thanks,

Rajeesh

Back to the top