[stardust-dev] Standalone version of the web-based modeler

Hi,

I'm trying to get Stardust's web modeler running standalone.
Therefore, I'm trying to import the project into eclipse. The thing is
that http://git.eclipse.org/c/stardust/org.eclipse.stardust.ui.web.git/tree/web-modeler/pom.xml?h=I_4_3
points to

     <dependency>
         <groupId>org.eclipse.stardust.engine</groupId>
         <artifactId>carnot-engine</artifactId>
         <version>${ipp.version}</version>
      </dependency>

Is it really true that the browser modeler depends on the engine? The
engine doesn't need to run when I use the browser-based modeler, does
it?

How to do a "minimal" build?

Cheers,

Oliver