[stardust-dev] Stardust 1.0.0 RC4 is available

Stardust Community,

The Stardust development team are pleased to let you know that Stardust 1.0.0 RC4 Milestone Build is now available for download.

It can be downloaded from the Stardust download page:

·         Update Site: http://download.eclipse.org/stardust/milestones/kepler

·         Offline Site: stardust-offline-site-1.0.0.v20130612-0327-RC4.zip

Committers, please test this build thoroughly and record any problems in Bugzilla. If critical bugs are found we have to clarify how to proceed asap. Our one last opportunity to rebuild is today.

Regards,

Stardust Team

Back to the top