[stardust-dev] Activity Query

Hello,

We have a use case, where we need to find out all Activity Instances, which have a related process instance started by a given user.

User is a parameter here. So we need to figure out a proper filter on ActivityInstanceQuery, which would give us the desired results.

(It could probably be done, by breaking it into multiple queries, or in memory filtering of the all activities, without using the filtering infra from IPP, but a single ActivityInstanceQuery would really be the ideal choice)

Please help.

Thanks,
Himanshu.

Back to the top