[stardust-dev] Join the Team

Hey Stardust Team

I would like to join you as contributor/committer.

We (itpearls) use Stardust since it was called Carnot.

I’m very happy that the days are over, where I needed to decompile the class files to deep dive into the code to analyse behavior/problems J.

I don’t know yet on which part I will like to contribute, but I look forward to contribute to the platform and bring it to a next level.

Kind Regards

Florian Kammermann

Freundliche Grüsse

Florian Kammermann

ITpearls AG

Wankdorf | Center
Papiermühlestrasse 73
CH - 3014 Bern

Tel:  +41 31 561 61 10
Fax: +41 31 561 61 17

florian.kammermann@xxxxxxxxxxxx

www.itpearls.com

Kennen Sie bereits unser BPM Knowledge Center?

Beschreibung: Beschreibung: cid:image002.png@01CD2856.340D2E70

Back to the top