[spaces-dev] spaces trunk is now for Eclipse 3.4 (Ganymede)

Hi,
I have updated the spaces project SVN - I have set a tag for Europa_GA which is a snapshot of the state of spaces (as of an hour ago). The trunk of the spaces project is now for Ganymede work. Should we want to update spaces for the Europa release, we need to create a branch to work on (but we can do what when/if one is needed). I have also updated the trunk so it works with the latest Buckminster for Eclipse 3.4 - there were some changes related to publishing and how mspec works.
This is now checked in on trunk.

Regards

Henrik Lindberg
henrik.lindberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx