RE: [spaces-dev] Eclipsecon Presentation

Hi Ross,

Lots of us are here, and we’ll be glad to back you up.  Let’s meet up in the PowerUp Lounge later today and discuss.

||mitch

From: spaces-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:spaces-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ross Turk
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 4:32 PM
To: spaces-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [spaces-dev] Eclipsecon Presentation

Hey everyone :)  I've been lurking quietly and watching everyone make a lot of progress!  I am (still) waiting for our engineering folks to come up with sufficient webservices to build the SF.net adaptor, but it's on its way.

I've got 10 minutes on Wednesday to talk about Eclipse Spaces at Eclipsecon.  The talk is entitled "Why Eclipse Spaces Will Make Everyone Happy" and will focus on the benefits of sharing, the importance of transparency, and the convenience of doing it all from within Eclipse.

However, since I've surely not got the technical understanding of Spaces that some of you have, it would be really awesome if I could have some company!  I'd planned to be a bit further along by now, and it'd be nice to have a safety net in the room in case there are some questions I can't answer.  Any of you planning to be at EclipseCon on Wednesday? :)

Thx,

Ross

--

SourceForge Community Manager