Re: [spaces-dev] Spaces conference calls

Hi Joe,
Regarding SVN and CVS, nothing has changed. We still want SVN first hand. The most important factor is perhaps that it can be accessed using anonymous http but it also brings a number of other significant advantages with it such as the ability to move or rename files with retained history, atomic commits, and repository versioning.

The Spaces update site is set-up at Cloudsmith in order to avoid the intellectual property issue that arise with the SVN libraries that are under LGPL license. Checking "install all" will give you everything needed to run a Spaces client for XDrive and SVN.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Henrik Lindberg wrote:
Hi,
Not good that you can't get on the mailing list.
Please email webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx and describe the problem.
They are helpful and should be able to sort you out.

Regarding the calls - we have started them in time, and usually stayed on
for about 10 minutes waiting for
others to turn up.

Todays call was held early, as Bjorn could not make the regular time. I
failed to check that the email regarding the early call was sent to
the spaces list. Please accept my apologies, I feel bad about it since I
made noice about others not attending ...

For next week - we decided to have only one call on Wednesday - same time as
before. I will not be able to particiapate
though as I am travelling.

Regards
- henrik

----- Original Message ----- From: "Provost, Joseph" <Joseph.Provost@xxxxxxxxxxxx>