Re: [spaces-dev] Cvs help

Hi Maria,
The spaces project is using SVN, not CVS. You need to install a Subversive client. You can find a step by step installation instruction here: http://www.eclipse.org/subversive/documentation/gettingStarted/aboutSubversive/install.php

Once that is installed, open the to the "SVN Repository Exploring" perspective and enter the following URL

 svn+ssh://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.spaces

and enter your credentials. All work is performed under 'trunk' (the equivalent to CVS head).

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Vazquez, Maria wrote:
Hi All,
I am trying to check out the efs code. I'm pointing my cvsroot to
mvazquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/eclipse
I didn't see any virtual modules that have the spaces code and I tried
org.eclipse.spaces and spaces but didn't work.
What's the name of the module and any tags if required?
Thanks a lot.

maria vazquez
senior software engineer

email: maria.vazquez@xxxxxxxxxxxx