RE: [spaces-dev] What a provider should implement...

Agree. Fixed.
- henrik

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Hallgren [mailto:thomas@xxxxxxx]
Sent: lördag 19 januari 2008 09:57
To: henrik.lindberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Developer discussions for the Spaces
project
Subject: Re: [spaces-dev] What a provider should implement...

Henrik,
This page describes both SPI's. Reading it, I get the impression that a
space provider should extend all four API's although 2 of them are
optional. I think that is misleading. The Publishing Operation SPI is
not specifically meant to be implemented by a space provider.

Perhaps we should move that to a separate page to avoid confusion?

- thomas