[spaces-dev] additional test fragement added

Hi,

I added a test fragment called org.eclipse.spaces.test with the purpose of testing things in core but where additional plugins from spaces are also needed to run the tests.

There is already an org.eclipse.spaces.core.test fragment, but I think that should be reserved for tests that only require the core plugin.

I also added a first test of the new SpaceCatalog – it passed all three tests (Big woo hoo!! since this is actually the maiden launch of any of the code I written for spaces).

This is all checked in - revision 7818.

Regards

- henrik

Back to the top