[spaces-dev] Agenda for today's call

Spaces Developers,
Reminder that we have a call today at noon PDT, 3pm EDT, 9pm CET.
I propose the following agenda:
  • Switch to Asterisk for our calls: see the wiki for the new Asterisk conferencing service. We'll use the normal phone for this week's meeting, but everyone should get a soft phone set up for next week's call.
  • Discussion of the JSON issue in our initial code contribution CQ#1563 and what to do about it.
  • Discussion of our next API - I suggest working on "Share..." or "Promote...".
    • Share will require AOL support for a CVS protocol.
    • Promote will require deciding how and where we want to push the advertisement of a plug-in.
- Bjorn

Back to the top