[soc-dev] IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR MENTORS

Dear Mentors,

before we can add a mentor who has participated in previous programs to the Eclipse Foundation for 2024, you must first agree to the 2024 Program Rules and Org Member agreement by logging into your GSoC dashboard and clicking the 2024 and expanding it to see the 2024 Terms. Once you have agreed to the Terms, please let us know so we can add you to this year's program!

Also, please remember only committers from the EF can be added as mentors for our organization.

Thank you in advance!

Maria Teresa Delgado

--
The Eclipse Management Organization | Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top