Re: [soc-dev] Guidance regarding GSoC 2023

Hi Gourab,

I would recommend reading the GSoC Contributor Guide [1]. I think it gives a good introduction.

Cheers

Jens

[1]: https://google.github.io/gsocguides/student/

On Sun, Nov 13, 2022 at 7:02 AM Gourab Ghosh <gatomghosh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Gourab Ghosh , a 3rd year ECE undergrad waiting to leverage my Java skills through open source GSoC under your company . As I am new to this please guide  me as to what should be done so that my contribution is a valid one .

Waiting for your guidance ,

With regards ,
Gourab Ghosh ,
3rd Year ECE undergrad ,