Re: [soc-dev] Action required: We need project ideas

Yep, I've added SWTChart and will improve the proposed topics within the next days:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2019_Ideas#Eclipse_SWTChart

Best,
Philip

Am 12.02.19 um 05:54 schrieb Wayne Beaton:
Mentors, please add your ideas to the 2019 Ideas page ASAP.

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2019_Ideas

Wayne

--

Wayne Beaton

Director of Open Source Projects | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.