[soc-dev] GSOC PARTICIPATION IDEA

Dear Developer,

Can we develop a dry run table or the variable list  containing the values in it when a program is run?

This could help programmer to understand where the problem is occurring in the code snippet.

I don’t know many thing I am second year student of CSE, and sometimes I don’t understand where the problem is happening and many of the student felt such problem. If you think this can be a good one to work upon please reply and if I am not up to the mark help to know more about it.

THANKS

Regards,
Soumyadeep Ghosh,
Kolkata, West Bengal