[soc-dev] Status of GSOC Project : “Kuksa-based LWM2M implementation”

Hello Everyone,

I am working on the GSoC project “Kuksa-based LWM2M implementation” that focuses on the investigation and utilization of LWM2M-based communication for the Eclipse Kuksa Ecosystem. So far, I completed the initial client and server implementations and tests using Eclipse Wakaama. The next step addresses the migration to AGL Services that are used for the in-vehicle part of Eclipse Kuksa. If there is time left after the migration, I am planning to have a closer look at Eclipse Hono in order to study a possible CoAP adapter, since Eclipse Kuksa uses Eclipse Hono and LWM2M is based on CoAP.

Best Regards,
Pradeep Eswaran

Back to the top