[soc-dev] Status of GSoC project - Integrating Language Server Protocol in Eclipse CDT

Hi all,

I am Manish Khurana, 2nd year B.Tech-CSE student from India. I am working under the mentorship of Mr. Nathan Ridge on the project to Integrate Language Server Protocol in Eclipse CDT, it'sĀ GSoC project page is this.

So far our project is going great, we have successfully integrated ClangD C++ language server and we are currently working on integrating another C++ language server - CQuery. After this we will improve lexical editing support in generic editor for our lsp4e-cpp plugin and will add another things as we progress ahead.

Enjoying this knowledge-full journey!
Manish

Back to the top