[soc-dev] AMQP protocol adapter : Eclipse Hono

Hi Jens Reimann/Kai Hudalla/Paolo Patierno,

I'm Jude Niroshan from Sri Lanka. I'm a final year undergraduate student studying at Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology(SLIIT). I have professional Java 8 certifications. I was also a  former GSoC winner.

Last year I was bit late when I was preparing my project proposal so that I couldn't submit the proposal for eclipse before the deadline. Therefore, this year; I have went through the proposed projects for Google Summer of Code 2018. I'm really interested to work on Eclipse Hono improvement project which is to manage the protocol implementations for Eclipse Hono.

Reason why I love to work on this project:
 - It involves the cutting edge technologies(AMQP, Vertx)
 - Eclipse Hono is a revolutioned platform for managing IoT device communications
 - Well structured documentations for Eclipse Hono
 - I want to be a part of eclipse community

I have started to play around with the example Hono instances to get more familiarize with it. I have already started to blog all I my project related activities. I appreciate any advice/guidance to make this project a success from you.

Best Regards,
Jude

Back to the top