[soc-dev] Fwd: Eclipse CHE: gradle support in Eclipse

Hello, I'm Roman

My proposal for the project "Eclipse CHE: gradle support in eclipse" have been accept. And I am want make good contribution to the project. So, first of all I want to know what exactly I have to read for start.
And second point. My mentor is Stévan Le Meur
I have not found him email, so I need to know how to contact with him for make conversation about GSOC project contributions.

Best regards,
Roman Riznyk

Back to the top