[soc-dev] Accepting proposals

Greetings Eclipse Foundation GSoC Mentors.

We've been granted 13 slots to accept student proposals. This matches the number of proposals for which we had volunteer mentors (as of April 17). I am now going through and accepting all of those proposals. This list of 13 proposals will be our starting point. In the event that an accepted student drops out or decides to work with a different mentoring organization, additional slots may become available. Please feel free to continue to volunteer to mentor additional proposals, but be aware that those proposals are basically going to be on a waiting list.

We have until April 24 to finalize the acceptance of the proposals. If you've made a horrible, horrible mistake by volunteering to mentor, please let me know ASAP.

Wayne

--
Wayne Beaton
@waynebeaton