Re: [soc-dev] Mentors: Please review the proposals

Hi,

this is strange, the link still works for me. In Firefox and Chrome, even in incognito mode and with cache disabled.
You need to login though.
Maybe you can try to login on the landing page first: https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/login

Best regards,
Maximilian