[soc-dev] Eclipse Kapua: IoT gateway simulation project idea

Hello,

My name is Anastasiya and I am a student interested in doing a GSoC project for The Eclipse Foundation. I am a second year student at the University of Calgary in Alberta, Canada.

The project idea that piqued my interest is the ‘Eclipse Kapua: IoT gateway simulation’. I think it would be interesting to make a fish tank data model. I would like to discuss further details of the project before I write my proposal.

I have made a similar simulation as a project for my first-year java programming course, so I feel like I would be able to tackle this project. However, I have no prior experience working with either open-source software, Kapua or Kura, so I would be looking for some guidance in these areas if I was accepted.

Thank you for your time. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,

Anastasiya Lazarenko

Back to the top