[soc-dev] OpenSource Contribution through GSOC

Hello,

I am Sriram Valluri a junior in Computer Science Student at IIT Delhi. I am proficient in coding (especially Java).

This my Github Link that will give you a brief idea of my previous work.

I have always wanted to contribute to Open Source Software but lacked proper guidance. I have observed your work and as it is very much similar to what I am interested in, I am of interest to be a part of a project of yours. Also I am interested to contribute in Scilab as a part of Google Summer of Code 2017. Kindly suggest and guide me to start contributing towards Scilab.

My Skills: Java, C, C++, Python, WebTechnologies( WEB2PY, Mysql, Postgresql )

OS: GNU/Linux , MacOs, Windows

Thank You,

Sriram Valluri,

B.Tech in Computer Science,