[soc-dev] Interested to Contribute with GSOC 2017

I am Heshan Jayasinghe 4th year undergraduate of university of moratuwa.I think I am good at in java/MEAN/Android and open source platforms.I am interested to contribute your organisation with  GSOC 2017 project.
Still i didn't see any GSOC 2017 idea list but i like to do some work before start that project so could you please tell me some further information about GSOC 2017 projects.

Thank you!
regards,
Heshan Jayasinghe

Back to the top