[soc-dev] Slot allocation deadline, April 11th

Hi Mentors,

By Monday April 11th, we have to let Google know how many slots we will be needing for this years Summer of Code. I have “star-ed” all projects that had a mentor assigned. You can indicate with clicking the "i want to mentor” button, that the project is promising and that you indeed want to mentor that project. So far, we have 14 projects with a star, ergo with a mentor.

Please, let me know if you have any questions! Im also available on Skype: jelena_alter

Thanks!
Kind regards,
Jelena Alter

Coordinator, Ecosystem Europe