Re: [soc-dev] We got accepted to GSoC 2016!

Hallo Jelena,

würdest du mich bitte als Mentor inviten.

Gruß
Tim

Hi Everyone!

Eclipse Foundation got accepted as a mentor organization! Yay!

Google changed the GSoC process a little bit this year and now we need to invite you to be a mentor to our organization. For that purpose, please send your email addresses until Mar, 7th. You can send it directly to me (jelena@xxxxxxxxxxx).

Mentors, you still have time to submit your ideas. https://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2016_Ideas

Students, we are looking forward to your project proposals!

Thanks!
Kind regards,
Jelena Alter

Coordinator, Ecosystem Europe