[soc-dev] Google Ideas page update - GeoTrellis

Hi,

A colleague of mine on the GeoTrellis project (a LocationTech project) updated the ideas page (https://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2016_Ideas), but his updates have not yet appeared. I'm assuming the moderator has not yet approved the changes. Could the moderator please allow the updates? If this isn't the correct channel and you know of the right people to contact about this, please let me know.

Thanks,
Rob

--
Robert Emanuele, Tech Lead
Azavea |  990 Spring Garden Street, 5th Floor, Philadelphia, PA

Back to the top