Re: [soc-dev] The Project Adding support to sign and verify scripts in GSOC 2016

Hi Danoja,

glad to see you are interested. Please check the dev mailing list archives of EASE [1]. There I posted a more detailed description of what is expected for this GSoC project. I also posted some requirements which you should fulfill if you like to apply.

If you have detailed questions, please post them directly to the EASE list.

regards
Christian

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/ease/developers/