Re: [soc-dev] Contribute on eclipse for GSoC 2016

Hello Heshan,

thanks for your interest in Package Drone.

Please have a look at the contribution guide [1]. If you have any questions, just let me know so that I can help you. Once you got the setup working and feel confident working with it, maybe let me know how you would like to approach the task, so that we can work out a plan.

For GSoC you will need to submit your project with Google directly. Also see the guide from Eclipse [2]. If your are interested in the project, just put yourself down on the wiki page as interested student. It is possible for each project to have multiple applicants.

Also see:
 - http://write.flossmanuals.net/gsocstudentguide/what-is-google-summer-of-code/
 - https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/faq

Best regards