[soc-dev] The Project Adding support to sign and verify scripts in GSOC 2016

Dear Sir,

I'm Danoja Dias a third year student from University of Peradeniya. I am interested on the GSOC project Add support to sign and verify scripts.

I am quiet familiar with java Security API and I have experience with signature creation and verification. I think I can complete this project within the given period of time with the help of the mentor.

Could you please help me to continue on this project.

Thank you,
Regards,
DanojaDias

Back to the top