Re: [soc-dev] Register as a mentor

Hello I would like to contribute to eclipse foundation projects in order to participate is GSOC 2016 as a student

On Monday, February 15, 2016 11:09 PM, Philip Wenig <philip.wenig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Jelena,

thousand thanks :-).
I'll add my project idea tomorrow.

Best,
Philip

Am 15.02.2016 um 14:09 schrieb Jelena Alter:
Hi Philip,

the mentor application is not open yet. We are currently still in organization application period. That period ends on Feb, 19th. I think the mentors can register after the organization has been accepted.

In the meantime however you can put your project ideas on the wiki to give students a chance to get acquainted with the project and to reach out to you:
This is true for everyone else BTW. ;)

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Jelena Alter