[soc-dev] Regarding contributing to eclipse foundation projects in order to participate in GSOC 2016

Hello, I am Gurpreet Singh currently in 2nd year persuing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering at NIT Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh, India.  I am very interested to contribute to Eclipse foundation projects in order to participate on GSOC 2016, but I do not know how and where to start. Can someone please guide me through it. Thank you in advance.

Back to the top