[soc-dev] Introduction

Hi All:
	My name is Jian Guo. It is my second year studying in Huazhong Univesity of Science and Technology(HUST), majored in software engineering. I plan to take part in GSoC 2016.
	I noticed that you have given some ideas about GSoC 2016 on the website. What should I do with these ideas listed? For it's not the time student can submit an application to organizations due to the schedule.
	Looking forward to your reply.

	Jian Guo