[soc-dev] Google Summer of Code 2016

Hello Everyone,

The Eclipse Foundation hat decided to participate at the Google Summer of Code 2016!

This year’s wiki page has been set up, so, please, feel free to submit ideas, participate and tell all your friends about it.
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code <https://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code>

Mentors, for us all to participate we need You! To propose project ideas and, of course, take on students for mentoring. Suggestions of how to “get” to students to invite them to submit a proposal with us are always welcome.

Students, we are looking forward to read your proposals and working with you! Let us know of how we can promote with your fellow students to participate at Google Summer of Code 2016! Any pointers are very welcome!

We are happy to work with all of you and are hoping to have again a successful Google Summer of Code year!
Thanks!
Kind regards,
Jelena Alter

Coordinator, Ecosystem Europe