[soc-dev] Mentors Summit

Hi there,

here is what Carol just send out:
This is a friendly reminder that we are currently accepting registrations and hotel bookings for our GSoC 2015 mentor summit. You're receiving this email because you're an org admin for an organization that currently has no delegates registered to attend nor has it requested a PO for mentor stipends or mentor summit travel.

We will begin releasing rooms and travel stipends to people on the waitlist next month, so if you or someone in your org would like to attend, please book and register soon.

You need to decide soon who is going to attend the summit!

Kind regards,
Jelena Alter

Coordinator, Ecosystem Europe
Eclipse Foundation