Re: [soc-dev] Google Summer of Code Mentor Summit

Hello Jelena
I would like to attend the summit this year. I'm from India

On 10 Aug 2015 21:56, "Raffi Khatchadourian" <rkhatchadourian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Jelena,

I am interested in attending but I am not an Eclipse committee. However, I am a mentor for two GSoC projects this year. Thanks!

Raffi Khatchadourian, PhD
Assistant Professor
Computer Systems Technology
New York City College of Technology