[soc-dev] Resubmitted proposal

Hello,

My name is Bogdan Iancu and a while ago I submitted a proposal for the HBase extension to GeoWave project, but was informed that
the proposal contained too little information and that I should change it. I have since amended the proposal with all the information I think
is relevant but I didn't know if the system notifies you of said changes so I have withdrawn my initial proposal and submitted a new one.
I would like to know if the current version is enough is to be taken into consideration as valid proposal.

Thank you,
Bogdan Iancu

Back to the top