Re: [soc-dev] mentoring signup

That would be handy, but no. You have to sign up specifically for this year.

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2015

HTH,

Wayne

On 17/03/15 03:34 PM, Scott Lewis wrote:
Howdy,

I've mentored gsoc projects in the past and expect to do so for 2015 for ECF [1].

Is there a description/links describing the process for signing up/renewing for 2015 as a mentor? e.g.: If we've been Eclipse mentors in previous years are we already registered as mentors for 2015?

Thanksinadvance,

Scott

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF