[soc-dev] Idea: Composer support for PDT

Hello,

I'm Thomas Gossmann, currently studying sports and computer science at TU-Darmstadt. I've been mainly using eclipse for webdevelopment and wrote some plugins for that.

Composer has become the de-facto standard for php packages. Composer support for PDT is only available through a plugin at the moment. I've mainly developed and maintained the plugin. I would like to contribute the plugin to PDT (with enhancements) to unlock better support for PDT itself through the provided meta information about the code.

Best regards
gossi

Back to the top