Re: [soc-dev] Start Contribution Eclipse

Hello World,
I am Lovekesh Garg ,a 2nd year CS student at Indian Institute Of Technology, Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur). I would like to contribute my time and improve my skills by participating in GSoC 2015 for The Eclipse Foundation  as a student. I code in C++ and Java.Getting Started is not so easy in such a big organisation like The Eclipse Foundation.So, I would like to start by fixing some bugs from some particular projects that suit me.Please give me some pointers,so that I can start hacking.

Thank You,
Lovekesh Garg
IIT Kharagpur , India