Re: [soc-dev] [GSoC Mentors Announce] Introducing the 10 year Google Summer of Code Reunion!

There is no real process, at least not as far as i know.

How about we wait one or two more weeks and if there are more than 2 people asking to go to the summit, we could do a drawing?!

What do you all think?

Kind regards,
Jelena Alter

Coorodinator, Ecosystem Europe