[soc-dev] Proposal for "Target language aware action code editors for eTrice"

Hi everyone.

I am Jayant Gupta, a student of Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati.

After thoroughly understanding the idea as proposed on the idea page of eclipse and extensively discussing with my Mentor Dr. Henrik Rentz-Reichert (from eTrice project), I submitted a proposal for the idea "Target language aware action code editors for eTrice".

I hereby post the link to the proposal for the kind perusal of all mentors and community members : http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/student/google/gsoc2014/jayant/5698390809640960

Hope that Mentors would appreciate my work and would provide me with the opportunity to work on such a great project and allow me to contribute to the Eclipse community.

Thanking all.

Kindly regards,
Jayant Gupta

P.S. - Apologies for the previous mail without a subject.

Back to the top