[soc-dev] Announcing My Interest to GeoTrellis GeoTiff reader GSOC 14 project

Hi,

My name is Johan Stenberg and I'm interested in the GeoTrellis GeoTiff reader GSOC project. I have already introduced myself at the GeoTrellis user mail but was told to say hello here as well.

I'm done with my bachelors from KTH the Royal Institute of Technology to this summer and I'm pursuing a masters from there as well. I have excellent knowledge with Java and have some experience with Scala, which should be used in the project. I have started working on a proposal and should be done pretty soon.

I have already set my name as interested in the eclipse GSOC 14 projects page.

Best Regards,

Johan Stenberg

Back to the top