Re: [soc-dev] Add CSS support to Nebula NatTable

Hi,

if you have read all linked resources and the documentation on the NatTable website, you have all information that are necessary. I don't think there is more. Otherwise it would have been done already. :)

The website should give you the information on how to clone the NatTable repository to get your hands on the current code base. You need the current code base because there the ThemeConfigurations are added, that should give you some hints on which style attributes there are for which components. There is no documentation on that yet.

Greez,
Dirk