[soc-dev] Add CSS support to Nebula NatTable

Hi,

    I am an undergraduate of Computer Science and Engineering Department in University of Moratuwa. I am interested in “Add CSS support to Nebula NatTable” project. I went through given resources and resources on the nattable web page.

    It is very helpful if you can provide more information on starting point for studying the source code and how to proceed with the project.

Regards
Sameera Sampath Nandasiri

Back to the top